Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Stephen Colbert on gay marriage

Stephen Tyrone Colbert had some words on gay marriage on MSNBC Meet the Press. Here's the linkWhy Colbert is (sort of) running for president
to the video at NBC (not able to embed, first plays a commercial, then the interview. Colbert said: "I only got married as a taunt toward gay men because they couldn’t."  It is not clear whether Mr. Colbert is eager to engage on any other of the many varied activities gay men can't do. For instance, I myself can't hold my breathe for more than 15 minutes, neither I can do scuba diving on a liquid nitrogen pool.

Mr Colbert is said to be running for president of the United States of America in what appears to be a remake of Man of the Year. Who's running the voting booth machines?

No comments: